SA Army Foundation Working for Our Members
The SA Army Foundation delivers products, services and benefits to over 40 000 members who are either currently or historically a member of the South African
Defence Force (SANDF) and/or the Department of Defence (DoD), and who have a Force Number, including:
- Members in Uniform
- Civilian Members (PSAPs)
- Retired Members
- Reserve Forces
- Veterans Members of the SAAF, SA Navy or SAMHS can also join the SA Army Foundation. Our headquarters is in Gauteng with 36 satellite offices nationwide for the convenience of
For more questions on how to join please go to our Frequently Asked Questions here
From 1 July 2013 Army Foundation membership of either R80 (single) or R140 (married) per month will include the following:
- Group Life Benefit cover of R32 345 each for main member and spouse.
- Funeral cover of R15 000 each for main member and spouse.
- Funeral cover for children (cover as per schedule)
- Free membership of the Rainbow Holiday Club (4 options available)
- Free membership of the SA Army Foundation, including discounted products and services like, iNkomo funeral provider, IT Combo, transfer fees on home loans, personal loans, wills & testaments, holiday resorts and more!
- Gratuity on Retirement
- Access to the SA Army Foundation Bursary Programme (terms & conditions apply)
Apply now for an [ONLINE] PayDay Loan
Read more about the [ONLINE] PayDay Loan offering.